- that most of us dream, seek at some point a higher purpose, a passion, a canvass to paint on in life, love and in work?
- that most of us neither have the courage, conviction, nor the discipline to achieve those dreams?
- that (most of) those few who DO have courage, conviction and discipline actually can’t see the opportunities presented to them – even if it was right there right in front of them?
Ever read the book The Alchemist? A story about a peasant boy who seeks some beautiful chest of treasure? This boy has more courage, conviction and discipline than 1000 people, and goes on this incredible journey only to find out that the treasure he sought and frankly risked his life for was right there in front of him at the beginning of his journey. The boy like all of us, either was unable to see or recognize the opportunity or… wasn’t “ready” to see it. So…
Well before we share that with you, please ask yourself a few more questions and then follow along with me…
- Am I doing/offering something dramatically different or really just the SAME thing in a new re-wrapped prettier box?
- Could it be possible that I am only really just keeping pace with our changing E-culture and the technology that supports it?
- Have I only been re-wrapping my box; trying to make it look prettier and prettier in a world that can no longer notice? Newer paper, prettier bow, different colors and designs? Trying tirelessly to make it the prettiest box?
- Okay… now walk with me here… Where is your box? What room are we ALL now standing in with it? Would you agree that we are living in a new world economy? That that new world economy may have changed everything about that room; what it looks like, how we see in it, think, feel and ACT. Could it be possible that the reason why no one is noticing your incredibly pretty box is because your box is the Purple Cow in the Old Room – the way it used to look like, the way people and business used to see, think, feel and ACT?
- Well then, what if we shared with you how we wrapped our box? How we wrapped it in such a way that that box really REALLY stands out! In this new room. The new Purple Cow in this new world economy.
Ok… now click on THIS and READ IT!!!
Alright, assuming you read it… did you “get” it? If you did, we invite you to apply (in your own creative and compelling way) or at least inquire within. And, if you didn’t get it, then we invite you to read it again. If you still didn’t “get” it, but are interested in learning more, fill out the form below and provide your contact information. We’ll be more than happy to have someone respond to your inquiry expeditiously.