Need More Sales?
Are you tired of weak sales results? Have you heard enough excuses about the economy? Are you finally ready to beat your competition and generate the business results you desire?
What If … You Outsourced Sales and Marketing?
- Planning: Establishing a marketing plan, calendar and budget and executing the plan
- Positioning: Developing your brand identity and differentiating your business from the competition
- Product Development: Working closely with you on product/ service development and pricing
- Communications: Developing your messaging strategy and driving it through multiple marketing communication channels
- Promotion: Endless promotion to drive sales results through both inbound and outbound marketing:
- Inbound: Blogging, Articles, White Papers, Case Studies, Public Relations, Webinars, Social Media and Search Optimization
- Outbound: Cold Calls, Email Marketing, Printed & e-Collateral, Networking, Referrals, Social Networking, Trade Shows, Targeted Advertising and dozens of other marketing weapons
Integrated Web Presence
- Website Strategy – establishing an effective website design strategy that attracts and converts visitors to gain their permission to communicate and ultimately to turn them into subscribers and customers
- Website Content – consistently generating content (Blogs, white papers, etc.) that is both interesting and informative, but most importantly converts visitors into subscribers and customers
- Targeted Campaigns – ongoing development and execution of landing page strategies that attract visitors to specific offers and create measureable results in terms of traffic and conversion
- Social Media – establishing and maintaining an active presence on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and other social media platforms, designed to attract prospects and improve search marketing rankings
- Search Marketing – developing and executing strategies to improve organic search results as well as pay-per-click campaigns (with a Strategic Partner)
- Sales Process: developing and implementing an optimal process for nurturing leads from first contact to first contract and beyond
- Recruiting: attracting and selecting the right people to represent your business as Business Development Executives
- Training: providing initial and ongoing training regarding your products and services as well as continuous work on sales skills
- Motivating: providing both the daily “rah-rah” and “KITA” (kick in the …) motivation to ensure our sales team is doing the necessary activity to produce sales results
- Managing: holding ourselves, our marketing team and our sales team accountable for establishing plans, taking action on those plans and taking corrective actions to ensure the achievement of sales results
Sales and Marketing Should Be All About Results. Wouldn’t you agree?
Contact Andrew Kolikoff at 888.748.4548 for a FREE, No Obligation Consultation
We are not Sales Trainers, Sales Coaches, Sales Consultants or Marketing Consultants, nor are we an Advertising Agency.
We work with you as Your Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Sales Executive and are Accountable for Your Sales Results!