Could Your Current Bookkeeping Solution be Costing You Money, Jeopardizing Your Profitability and Squashing Your Quest for Business Success?
As a business owner, your responsibilities are endless:
- You must market and sell.
- You must oversee production and operations.
- You must ensure every customer is delighted.
- You must handle a multitude of people issues.
Then you have to account for it all and make sure every government entity gets their share of your hard earned money.
Unfortunately, the downfall of so many businesses lies in their business financial management.
These business functions tend to evoke strong emotions — anxiety, nervousness and certainly frustration – and many people admit to actually despising bookkeeping and accounting (even some accountants!).
How do you feel about your bookkeeping?
Why are bookkeeping and accounting functions so troubling for so many businesses?
- Ineffective Business Financial Strategy — the absence of timely, accurate financial information makes developing and executing your business plans virtually impossible.
- Ineffective Processes and Procedures — inconsistency due to the lack of compliance with standardized processes, policies and procedures that ensure proper recording of financial data, fraud prevention and to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ineffective Financial Reporting — inability to make timely, effective decisions due to the lack of timely, accurate information.
- Ineffective People in the Bookkeeping Function — how would you know an effective bookkeeper from an ineffective one? Do you have the right people on your team?
If these challenges are not addressed, your Bookkeeper may be:
- Costing your business money
- Jeopardizing your profitability and
- Squashing your chances for business success.
Why would you retain anyone who did this to your business?
Why Choose a Certified Professional Bookkeeper?
The Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeepers (CPB) Program is designed to validate the accounting knowledge and skills of the Bookkeeper candidate and to guarantee that those who provide professional bookkeeping services are highly qualified, ethical and knowledgeable.
Candidates for certification must meet these prerequisites to become a CPB:
- 2,500 hours of bookkeeping experience or a college degree in accounting
- Comprehensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- The ability to pass a Stonebridge administered examination
Every Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeeper is also required to earn a minimum of twenty-four (24) continuing professional education (CPE) credits each year.
Our Certified Professional Bookkeepers receive comprehensive training to address these three key challenges:
Financial Management and Controls Implementation
Your Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeeper will establish accounting policies, processes and procedures that protect your business from internal control breakdowns, including the implementation and ongoing management of your accounting software.
- Implement and Optimize Accounting Software (QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Establish Customized General Ledger Chart of Accounts
- Implement Transaction Processing Procedures
- Create Financial Management and Controls Manual
- Develop Custom Financial Management Reporting Package on both a cash and accrual basis, including industry-specific reports
Building a Solid Foundation for Financial Management
Transaction Processing and Reconciliation
Your Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeeper will ensure your record keeping functions are segregated from transaction authorization and that transactions are accounted for on a timely basis. In addition, our timely reconciliation of your banking, receivables, payables and inventory accounts can prevent – or quickly identify and eliminate – misappropriation of your assets.
- Cash, Check and Credit Card Transactions
- Estimating, Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Orders and Accounts Payable
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Journal Entries and General Ledger Reconciliation
Timely and Accurate Processing of Your Financial Transactions
Monthly Financial Management Reporting and Review
Your Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeeper will customize your financial reports to provide you with the information you need to make effective decisions. You’ll have unlimited access to your Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeeper to discuss your business financial strategy, monitor your accounting environment, prepare your financial reports and to discuss any business financial matter that concerns you.
- Income Statement & Balance Sheet
- Accounts Receivable & Payable Aging
- Trend and Variance Analysis of Financial Results
- Planning and Budgeting Review
- Reporting on a Cash or Accrual basis or both
- Industry-specific Reports as required
Customized for Your Business Financial Decision-Making
Financial Management Education Programs
Stonebridge also offers financial management education programs exclusively designed for business owners:
- QuickBooks for Business Owners
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Understanding Your Financial Statements
- Accountability and Financial Performance
Stonebridge Certified Professional Bookkeeper Benefits
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Improve productivity
- Gain control of your financial affairs
- Compliance with government regulatuions
- Peace of mind
Saves You Money, Safeguards Your Profitability and
Enhances Your Quest for Business Success
ALL for a fixed monthly fee based on your transaction volume
Contact Bill Merrow at 602.821.7340 or billm AT stonebridgeus.com
Stonebridge Bookkeeping 1355 North Greenfield Road Mesa, AZ 85205